The Bottom 40 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
The Bottom 40 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite alternative and indie music available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up The Bottom 40 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for The Bottom 40. Tap on the logo to get to the The Bottom 40 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the The Bottom 40 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Bottom 40!”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.